NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


A friend asked about my new year resolution. So here goes :

1) Lose weight - This has been my resolution for almost 2 decades now. No chance in hell of it ever happening.. Bummer..

2) Spend less money on books - No way.. My favorite authors release books every year so I can't just not read them, right?


3) Use my time for more beneficial things instead of sitting like a dead log in front of the TV every night - But then, Monday, there's Entourage, Tuesday, there's Ugly Betty and Merlin, then there's American Dreams, the new Season of American Idol has begun. Glee, Vampire Diaries, Drop Dead Diva, How I met your Mother and Criminal Minds are coming soon..
What can a girl do?
 
So my new resolution :
STOP MAKING RESOLUTIONS!!!!!
Tweet This

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment